Wednesday 20 April 2011

I would............!

If only I could catch your brainwave;
And navigate through your pulse;
Flow in your blood stream;
To the core of your energy center;
That generates the energy;
The vibe, the joy of life;
And your love of life.
Maybe I would understand what drive you;
What moves you;
Whay puts you off;
What your focus on life is;
What is in your mind;
What are your thoughts preoccupied with?
If only I could know what is in your mind;
I would……………………………………………..!

You are a mystery
And cannot be unravelled
Not even in a lifetime
Each day you change and you are dynamic as the seasons
The more dynamic the more complex you become
The more complex, the more complicated the episodes of life you play
What I see in my mind’s eye
It’s like looking through a mirror dimly
And cannot even clearly see the contours of your image
If only I could know what is in your mind
I would…………………………………………………!

What I see is what you want me to see
Its not who you are in the secret chambers of your heart
What you give is what you can afford
To share with me without reservation
What you tell is what you are comfortable
To reveal about yourself
No matter how much I desire
I can never claim to really know you, but can only express my perceptions.
My opinions and my beliefs
But who you really are remains a mystery
If only I could know what is in your mind
I would……………………………………………………!

Copyright Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment