Wednesday 20 April 2011

Whatever it is do not lose it!

You have made my day!
You talked to me;
Your inner being shone what you are inside;
You smiled genuinely;
And your voice resonated the melody of joy from your heart;
I looked at your countenance and I caught the shining light from your eyes;
I was glad I came through today;
Because my day ended in a climax of tranquility;

You have made my day!
I do not know what drives you;
I do not know what made you who you are;
I do not know what became of you that day;
I do not know what was going on in your mind;
Whatever it was and whatever it is, do not lose it;
Capitalise on it and let it continuously be your motto and inspiration;
It makes you a great person you are!

Do not lose it; do not lose it to anything that is flashed before your eyes!
Do not lose it to any smooth utterings of sweet nothings!
Do not lose it, lest you lose your soul to the dogs!
Do not lose to the fleeting moments of folly!
Beware; there are others interested to spoil and destroy what you have;
To destroy that Spirit that is behind what you are!
Whatever it is do not lose it! 

 Copyright Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment